As a part of our professional development day tomorrow, a few of my fabulous colleagues will be highlighting some ways they use technology as a tool for teaching and learning.
– Explain Everything as a tool for formative assessment
– Documenting Student Achievement Using Evernote
– Formative Assessment Using a Personal Response System (like students voters – except using iPads) – Apps = e-Clickers and Socrative
– Documenting Observational Data on Students using Confer
– Creating content using Strip Design, Lifecards and Puppet Pals
Other tech ideas:
– Documenting Student Learning with Individual Student Blogs
I am looking forward to figuring out how some of these apply specifically to the music classroom!